Easy Chicken Cacciatore
This dish is a simple and delicious blend of chicken and green peppers with marinara sauce. Serves 4.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast (I use tenderloins)
- 2 large green peppers
- 2 15 ounce containers Buitoni marinara sauce
- Wash the rice (do NOT use dish liquid!)
- put rice in rice cooker with 2 cups water (by cooker measurement - not a measuring cup)
- Cut green peppers into 1-inch pieces
- Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes
- Place chicken and peppers in skillet on medium heat. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- When chicken is cooked through and peppers are tender, add both containers of Buitoni marinara sauce.
- Simmer 10 minutes. When the dish is ready, the rice cooker should also be finished. Fluff the rice before serving.
- Place rice and chicken mixture in a bowl and enjoy! back to top!